THE BEST TIME
When is the best time to take a medication? For Omega-3 Fatty Acids night time might be the best time for several reasons. Go to the link to discover more. “…in 2017, the study of chronobiology made world news when researchers won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for their findings on circadian rhythms and how our inner clock adapts our physiology to the dramatically different phases of the day.”
|The Best Time to Take Omega-3 for Optimum Effectiveness – Chronoceuticals.comSupplementing with omega-3 fatty acids is one of the most salient health trends of the past decade. Physicians are increasingly recommending these oily supplements for a variety of purposes, from helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels within normal ranges to combating the physical effects of aging.But when is the best time to take omega-3 supplements?chronoceuticals.com|
Free tutoring for teens and preteens
The Counseling Center is providing FREE TUTORING SERVICE this summer for Ages 10-17 By Appointment Contact: Wendy Vera or Kim Richards to learn more. 575-488-2500
This 15-Minute Bodyweight Tabata Workout Is Low-Impact, but High Intensity — Get Ready to Sweat!
We love the Sweat app for the heart-pumping, sweat-inducing HIIT workouts it offers. But the high-impact moves like burpees and jump squats aren’t for everyone, especially if you have joint pain or live in an apartment and can’t jump around.
3 Ingredient Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
· 1/2 cup traditional peanut butter (not natural)
· 2 cups almond flour, not packed
· 3 tbsps honey or maple syrup (honey works best)
· 2 tsps coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
4. Combine with a spatula until it forms a consistent cookie dough. If it’s not forming a dough simply add a little more honey 1-2tsp at a time.
5. Divide dough into 6-8 large cookies.
6. Place each cookie ball on the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand, then use a fork to flatten more and create a lovely fork print on top of your peanut butter cookies. Those cookies won’t expand while baking so no need to leave more than half thumb space between each cookie.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until sides are golden. Place on a cooling rack. The cookies will be slightly soft, but will firm up on the cooling rack. Allow to completely cool.
8. Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute combining after intervals of 15 seconds to prevent burning. Dip the cookies into the chocolate and top with chopped peanuts. Makes 8-10 cookies. https://eatdrinkshrink.com/cooking/3-ingredient-almond-flour-peanut-butter-cookies