Please see next week’s schedule with extra Zumba!
June is a “long month” of training Sunday, May 28 through Saturday, July 2.
Please make your payment or arrangements for payment by the end of this week, Fri, May 27. If you aren’t going to continue in June, please let me know, thank you!
Roasted Pork Tenderloins
§ 2 pork tenderloins
§ 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
§ 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
§ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
§ 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
§ 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
§ 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
§ Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
§ 4 cloves garlic, minced
§ 1/4 cup honey (omit if keto)
§ 1 tablespoon Sriracha (or any hot sauce you like)
§ 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce (or coconut amino for paleo)
§ 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
You’ll love this easy method for roasting pork tenderloin. Browning the pork tenderloins forms a golden crust that seals in the juices and makes the meat super tender. Pork tenderloins tend to be budget friendly and the quick preparation makes this roasted pork tenderloin recipe an excellent option for a casual dinner with family, yet still impressive for a Holiday gathering.
1. How to make this baked pork tenderloin recipe: Preheat your oven to 375˚F (190ºC). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set it aside. Pat dry the pork tenderloins with paper towels.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Rub this spice mix all over the pork tenderloins.
3. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat and sear the pork tenderloins until browned on all sides; about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the pork tenderloins to the prepared baking dish.
4. In a bowl, combine garlic, honey, soy sauce, mustard, Sriracha, and oil; whisk until well combined. Brush this mixture over the pork tenderloins. Keep some of the mixture for serving. Roast the pork tenderloins for 15 minutes then remove them from the oven.
5. Tent a piece of foil over the pork tenderloins so the top doesn’t burn, but the inside continues to cook. Put back in the oven and continue to cook for 15 more minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork loin reaches 145˚F (62ºC). Use an Instant Read Thermometer to check for doneness.
6. Remove the baking dish from the oven and loosely cover the meat with foil; allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice the roasted pork tenderloins and serve, garnished with rosemary, orange slices, and the reserved glaze on the side. Enjoy! https://www.eatwell101.com/pork-tenderloin-roast-recipe
STUFF YOU CAN DO AT HOME
You can combine any of these that you have time for, or just do HIIT (cardio, high intensity intervals, one minute hard, one minute easy) after each one. You can alternate upper and lower body days, but it would be better to do some upper and some lower each day.
For all these below do 12-15 reps, go through entire circuit, repeat 4 times
DB Side Raise
DB Overhead press
DB Front Raise
Ab work OR pick a leg exercise below
For all these below do 8-12 reps, go through entire circuit, repeat 3 times
DB Rear Delt (one arm at a time)
DB Wood Chop
Side plank 30 sec each side OR pick a leg exercise below
Do each exercise 20 reps each leg, 4 sets in a row, alternating legs, before going to next exercise
One Leg Step ups
Bulgarian Split Squats
Walking lunges down the room and back, or alternating in place
One leg deadlifts
DB one arm row, 8-12 reps each arm, 4 sets alternating arms, all in a row
DB Incline Chest/DB Triceps kickbacks/ 20 Bicycle abs 8-12 reps, 4 sets of these 3 exercises before moving to the next portion.
DB Chest Press/Biceps Curls/60 Sec plank/Calf Raises (high reps, stand on the side of a weight plate to lift heels off the ground) 8-12 reps, 4 sets of these 3 exercises
This website has a great free library of short videos for many exercises if you are out of town and forget how to do something www.bodybuilding.com