Jake and Yoga are back!
But not together, haha. It’s great to have them both on the schedule again!
- MWF 6 am starts up again tomorrow morning, Mon July 12.
- T/TH Yoga with Jen starts Tues July 13 at 8:30 am. We won’t start the MWF 1030 am yoga again until there is greater attendance (5 or more students)
- Friday 530 pm Zumba started this week. Please commit to attending if you’d like to keep this class on the schedule!
- MW 735 pm Buti Yoga is cancelled for now.
JULY TRAINING CANCELLED DAYS
July is a ‘long month’ and we take off a total of 10 days (we’ll do it again in September) but you’ll still get 4 weeks of training and more, if you get to every session available. On the MWF there will still be 6 am coed training and on most days we will also still have aerobics.
We’re taking off the following days:
- This Tues evening Jul 13 (we already took off a Tuesday morning); try the 835 a.m.
- Sat July 17
- Mon July 19
- Fri July 23
- Sun July 26 (No step today)
- Wed July 28
- Thurs July 29
|12-Minute Low Impact Cardio Workout Video | SparkPeopleBoost your metabolism and burn calories in this quick, 12-minute cardio workout. These low-impact exercises will help you maintain your figure and preserve bone and muscle health at any age.www.sparkpeople.com|
Sometimes it’s worth spending the money to have someone prepare your meals! I also have a few coupons for a week’s worth of meals from EveryPlate if you’d like to try that service.
|The 11 Best Meal Delivery Services – HealthlineDaily Harvest is a meal delivery subscription company that offers healthy smoothie, snack, and meal options.. Though the company is best known for its flavorful and nutrient-dense smoothies, it …www.healthline.com|