CANCELLED DAYS FOR MAY
We’ll be taking off this Fri and Sun, May 7th and 9th, as well as Sat May 22. We’ll still have Fri 6 am Coed and all of our regular aerobics classes except this Sunday, May 9th we will not have Step.
Could Your Headache Be Dangerous? 5 Signs To Watch For
The vast majority of headaches are innocuous despite the misery they cause. But here are the red flag signs to watch out for in the rare case a headache points to a bigger issue.
|Headache Danger Signs: Which Symptoms Call For Emergency Care? : Shots – Health News : NPRThe vast majority of headaches are innocuous, despite the misery they cause. But here are the red flag signs to watch out for in the rare case a headache points to a bigger issue.www.npr.org|
Lemon chia seed muffins
· 1 cup whole wheat flour
· 1 cup all purpose white flour
· 1/2 cup white sugar
· 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
· 1 tablespoon chia seeds
· 1 cup nonfat milk
· 1/3 cup oil (canola or vegetable)
· 2 eggs
· 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with liners or spray with cooking spray.
- 2Stir together whole wheat flour, white flour, sugar, baking powder, and chia seeds in a medium bowl.
- 3Mix together milk, oil, eggs, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 4Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir until just combined. Divide the batter into the muffin tins.
- 5Bake until the muffins are golden and a tester inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. This should take about 16-18 minutes.
- 6Store leftovers in an airtight container.
|Lemon Chia Seed Muffins – Spend Smart Eat SmartIngredients. 1 cup whole wheat flour; 1 cup all purpose white flour; 1/2 cup white sugar; 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder; 1 tablespoon chia seeds; 1 cup nonfat milk; 1/3 cup oil (canola or vegetable); 2 eggs; 1/3 cup lemon juice; Instructions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with liners or spray with cooking spray.spendsmart.extension.iastate.edu|
12 servings per recipe
Serving Size: 1 muffin
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Total Sugars 10g
Includes 8g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg